Melbourne Time

Select Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3. Psalm of Summer

Now it came to pass that spring turned to summer again.
Recreation is my shepherd, I shall not stay at home,
He maketh me to lie down in a sleeping bag, and leadeth me down the Highway each weekend.
He restoreth my suntan and leadeth me to National Parks for comfort's sake.
Even though I stray on the Lord's Day, I will fear no reprimand,
My tent hath been erected,
My petrol tank runneth dry
Surely my trailer shall follow me all the weekends this summer,
and I shall return to the House of the Lord this autumn.
But then it is hunting season and that's another psalm.

No comments: