Melbourne Time

Select Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali

Saturday, January 7, 2012

13. Finding Fares & Timetables

I have been trying to calculate the fare(s) from Brisbane but the TransLink website isn't working. After putting in the details e.g. departing from, to, time etc., instead of seeing the results and fare cost, their website page says "Journey planner error" This is pretty annoying as I leave in two days and won't have access to a computer. I did contact them to relate the problem, they thanked me for contacting them and said they will respond within 10 days. Damn!

Then I thought if I can find out how many zones it is for each trip I can find out the fare. So, that being said -

Brisbane to Helensavle is 12 zones: $7.10 for a paper ticket, $4.90 for a Go card and $3.92 for go card off-peak.

Brisbane to Nerang is 13 zones: $7.40 (paper ticket), $5.10 go card, $4.48 go card off-peak.

Brisbane to Nambour is 17 zones: $10.20 ticket, $7.01 go card and $5.61 go card off-peak.

GOLD COAST TRAIN LINE TIMETABLE

SUNSHINE COAST TRAIN LINE TIMETABLE

CURRENT FARES

Below is a map showing TransLink zones - click on map to enlarge

 
Above: TransLink Zone Map

No comments: